London 2011

London 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Journey Begins: Logan Airport


Hello,

The journey to London begins. I am waiting in Logan Airport, about to board the plane to Heathrow Airport. I'm supposed to arrive at 7:40 tomorrow morning, and will meet up with the rest of the group a little after 12 noon. I am so excited that it is finally happening!!! I hope I remembered to pack everything! Tomorrow we will all meet up and take the shuttle to Regents College, where we will be staying for the first part of our trip. After we move in and get settled, we will embark on a "Great Walk" around London to give us an initial orientation, then out to dinner, and then to bed. I will try to make a brief post tomorrow night, so be sure to check in! Gonna hit Starbucks now and then get ready to board!

2 comments:

  1. ZOMG HENRY HAVE SO MUCH FUN!
    WE ALL MISS YOUUUU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Logan airport. that name has been ruined for me lol.

    have a good flight! be sure to sleep some... or else tomorrow is gonna be a LOOOOONG day =P

    ReplyDelete