London 2011

London 2011

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3


A day full of drama. I am exhausted. We started class at 9:30 today, and after hearing previews of Men Should Weep, Master Builder, and the theatres we would be visiting, we had an excellent and insightful discussion about War Horse. I picked up many things I hadn't last night, and it made me want to see the production again. I have posted my review on the blog. Please comment and let me know what you think!.
We spent the rest of the day in the theatre, immersed in heavy dramas that are still resonating in my head. Reviews on both will be coming shortly. Tomorrow we will hear from Shakespeare scholar Alan Hurst in class, visit the Tower of London in the afternoon, and see Death Trap starring the renowned Simon Russel Beale in the evening. Should be another fun day!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment